Checking Exam Date and NVS Admit Card 2017-18 Download Date for Non Teaching Jobs ? Then here is the best information. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will organize Computer Based Test for NVS Non Teaching Jobs 2017. There are total 683 vacancies for which online test will held on 23th, 13th & 14th January 2018. Applicants who have applied successfully then Download NVS Non Teaching Admit Card 2017 from the official site. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Call Letter 2017 will get released from the last week of December 2017. Candidates can take print out of their hall tickets by entering Application Number and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Collect Details for NVS Admit Card 2017-18 | Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hall Ticket
- Important Dates for NVS Admit Card 2017-18 Download | Non Teaching Vacancy Exam Date
- Collect Information for NVS Non Teaching Admit Card 2017-18 | nvshq 2017 Hall Ticket Details
- How to Download NVS Admit Card 2017-18 ? What are the Simple Steps to Check NVS Non Teaching Hall Ticket ?
- Download Important Instructions Printed on nvshq.org Non Teaching Hall Ticket
Department : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Location : Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
Name of the Exam : NVS Non Teaching Exam 2017-18
Total post : 683 vacancies
Post Name : Audit Assistant, Lab Attendant, Hindi Translator and other posts
Mode of examination : Computer Based Test (Online mode)
Registration process : online registration process
Last date to apply online : 13.12.2017
Issue of NVS Admit Card 2017-18 : Before 15-20 days of the exam date
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Official Website : nvshq.org
Important Dates for NVS Admit Card 2017-18 Download | Non Teaching Vacancy Exam Date
|Events||NVS Hall Ticket 2017-18 Download Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of completely filled application form||13.12.2017|
|Conduct of Navodaya Vidyalaya Non Teaching Online Exam||12th, 13th, 14th January 2018|
|Downloading of NVS Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2017-18||December Last Week 2017|
Details for submission of NVS Non Teaching Application Form 2017 :
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced notification no. 1-2/2015-NVS(Estt.-I)/Vol.II/4370 on 10.11.2017. The NVS Notification Pdf shows 683 vacancies of Non Teaching Cadre. Online form submission was begin from 12.11.2017. Last date for completing the online registration process is 13th December 2017. Now such applicants whose application form will get submitted before the due date i.e. 13.12.2017 will appear in the exam. Simultaneously NVS Admit Card 2017-18 to the applicant will get distributed on the same condition only. Therefore it is mandate to complete registration process by the time to appear and download NVS Non Teaching Call Letter 2017-18.
Collect Information for NVS Non Teaching Admit Card 2017-18 | nvshq 2017 Hall Ticket Details
The NVS Non Teaching Call Letter 2017 of the participants might get release in Last week of December 2017. It is expected from the sources that NVS Hall Ticket 2017-18 of the applicant will get declare before 15-20 days of the exam date. Applicant who are appearing in the examination must carry their NVS Call Letter 2017 at the exam center otherwise will not allowed in the examination.
Important information Available in NVS Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2017 | NVS Admit Card :
There are few information which is indicated in the NVS Call Letter 2017-18 of the applicants by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. It is the confirmation that applicant is allowed to appear in the NVS Non Teaching Examination 2018. Hence it is compulsory that applicant must download their Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2017. Moreover it is necessary to bring the same at the exam center. Here we are sharing some information which will be available on the Non Teaching Admit Card 2017-18 :
- Roll No of the applicant
- Exam Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Register Photo and Signature
- Exam Controller Signature
- Center Code etc.
Document to Carry with NVS Admit Card 2017-18 | Non Teaching Call Letter & Necessary Documents :
Participants who are appearing in the examination first of all must carry their NVS Hall Ticket 2017-18 at the exam center. Simultaneously the participants need to obtain their one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center for verification Purposes. The identity proof can be one following document which is Voter ID, Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport etc. Do not forget to bring NVS Call Letter 2017-18 and ID proof at the exam center otherwise the applicant can not write the Navodaya Vidyalaya Examination 2018.
How to Download NVS Admit Card 2017-18 ? What are the Simple Steps to Check NVS Non Teaching Hall Ticket ?
- First of all the applicant must log on to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Official Website i.e. nvshq.org
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Call Letter 2017.
- Afterwards a window will open asking for some information to enter.
- You need login with your Application No. and DOB in the dialogue box.
- Simultaneously confirm all the details and then press submit button.
- A screen will open showing you your Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2017.
- Check all the details available in the NVS Hall Ticket are correct or not.
- Then give print out of the same on A4 size white plane paper.
Download Important Instructions Printed on nvshq.org Non Teaching Hall Ticket
Each time Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) uploads the NVS Admit Card 2017-18 there are few instructions which applicant must follow. These guidelines helps applicants to behave and appear in the NVS Non Teaching Examination accordingly. Hence we are sharing some of the general guidelines which applicant must follow before and during examination.
- Firstly the NVS Call Letter 2017 must get printed on A4 size white plane paper only.
- Afterwards NVS Hall Ticket 2017 must be bring to the exam center.
- Participants must check the exam center before 01 day so that on the same day, they will not face any trouble.
- Simultaneously participants must reach 1/2 hour before examination.
- Do not carry electronic gadgets, study material, other equipment’s at the exam center.
- Obey all the instructions of the invigilator at the exam center.
- Do not cheat or misbehave in the examination hall.
Conclusion : NVS Admit Card 2017-18 for the applicants who are appearing in Non Teaching Exam on 683 vacancies. Examination will held in online mode on 12th to 14th January 2018. Participants must note down their exam center, timings from NVS Hall Ticket 2017 or from official links given above.