Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced notification for JKPSC Recruitment 2018. Department is inviting candidates to filling up 66 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancies in Ayurvedic and Homeopathy discipline. Eligible applicants can fill online application form for JKPSC MO Vacancy before last date 15th December 2017. Candidates can check eligibility details for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic and Homeopathic) Jobs through official links as available below. Starting date for submission of online forms is 16th November 2017. Candidates must read brief details regarding selection process, application method, etc for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment as given here.
- General Information For JKPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Details For Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Jobs
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Registration Fee For www.jkpsc.nic.in Jobs 2017-18 ?
- How To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Registration Procedure For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Bharti
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Selection Criteria For JKPSC MO Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- JKPSC Exam Pattern 2018 : Check Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Exam Pattern
- How To download JKPSC Admit Card 2018 ? Download Procedure For JKPSC MO Hall Ticket
- Short Details For JKPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Discipline Wise Details For JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : Eligibility Criteria For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017 ?
- How To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Application Process For JKPSC Assistant Professor Bharti
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure : Check Method of Selection For J&K Public Service Commission Jobs
General Information For JKPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Organization : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Post Name : Medical Officer (MO)
Total No. of JKPSC MO Vacancy : 66 Posts
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Last date to apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs : 15th December 2017
Official Link : www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Dates For Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Vacancy 2017-18 :
JKPSC Advertisement Number : 11- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Publishing date of JKPSC Recruitment Advertisement : 15th November 2017
Starting date to apply online for JKPSC Vacancy : 16th November 2017
Closing date for submission of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Online Application Form : 15th December 2017
Last date for fee submission through Bank Challan : 18th December 2017
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : Check Category Wise Details For Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Jobs
Total Number of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy : 66 Posts
Reservations For JKPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2017-18 :
Participants should check category wise reservations for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs as given below :
For JKPSC Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) Posts :
- OM : 28 posts
- RBA : 10 posts
- SC : 04 posts
- ST : 05 posts
- ALC : 02 posts
- SLC : 01 post
For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer (Homeopathy) Posts :
- OM : 08 posts
- RBA : 03 posts
- SC : 01 post
- ST : 02 posts
- ALC : 01 post
- SLC : 01 post
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017-18 ?
Candidates should be required to fulfill some eligibilities for the selection of Medical Officer post. Applicants should check eligibility criteria for JKPSC MO Vacancy as describe in below section. Participants can visit to our website i.e. sarkariresultonline.com for collect further details about JKPSC Jobs 2017-18. Applicants can check brief information regarding educational qualifications and age criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18 from here :
Educational Qualifications For JKPSC MO Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants can check discipline wise educational qualifications for JKPSC Bharti 2017-18 as mention below :
- For Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) Post : Applicants must holds Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM for JKPSC MO Bharti 2017-18.
- For Medical Officer (Homeopathy) Post : Candidates should have Graduation Degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIH/CCIM for JKPSC MO Vacancy 2017-18.
Age Limit For Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Bharti 2017-18 :
Candidates must have minimum age limit as 18 years for JKPSC Bharti 2017-18. Upper age limit will be allowed for JKPSC MO Jobs 2017-18 as 40 years. Applicants must check further details about age relaxation for JKPSC Jobs through JKPSC Recruitment Notification.
Age Relaxation For JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :
Relaxation in maximum age limit for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017-18 as on 01.01.2017. Applicants who are belongs to other category should check their age relaxation for JKPSC Vacancy from here :
|Category of Candidates||Upper Age Limit|
|Govt. Service Employees||40 years|
|PH applicants||42 years|
|RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC Categorized candidates||43 years|
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : What Is Registration Fee For www.jkpsc.nic.in Jobs 2017-18 ?
Examination Fee For JKPSC MO Jobs 2017-18 :
Applicants who are belongs to Unreserved Category should be need to pay Rs. 805/- as application fee for JKPSC Jobs. Reserved categorized participants must deposit registration fee of Rs. 405/- for JKPSC Mo Recruitment. There will be Rs. 5/- is including in application fee as service charge of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
Payment Process For JKPSC Application Fee :
Application Fee will be acceptable through Bank Challan at Jammu & Kashmir Bank for JKPSC Vacancy. Applicants must check more information related to fee payment method for JKPSC Bharti through Jammu & Kashmir PSC Official Notification.
Pay Scale For Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18 :
Participants who are selected for Medical Officer post will be paid as Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-per month. Candidates will be also paid by Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment.
How To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Registration Procedure For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Bharti
- First of all, applicants should log on official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates must go to the Home Page of JKPSC Official Website.
- Applicants should check “What’s New” section.
- Participants must click on JKPSC Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Then candidates should read JKPSC Official Notification.
- Applicants must click on Apply Online Link.
- Participants should fill up all required details in Jammu & Kashmir PSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates must uploaded scanned pictures of passport size photo, respective documents and their signature in Online Form.
- Then recheck your filled JKPSC Online Registration Form.
- Applicants should click on Submit button.
- Then you must make the payment of Application Fee through Bank Challan at J&K Bank.
- Applicants should take the printout of Fee Challan and submitted Online Application Form.
- Then sent Hard Copy of submitted Online Form and Fee Challan at department’s postal address.
- Candidates must sent self attested copies of concern documents along with Hard Copy of JKPSC Online Form at given address.
Department’s Postal Address :
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Important Links For Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017-18 :
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Selection Criteria For JKPSC MO Vacancy 2017-18 ?
Jammu & Kashmir PSC department will considered a selection criteria for select the applicants for MO Jobs. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Oral Test for JKPSC Recruitment. Participants who are qualifying in Written Test will be allowed to attend Oral Test for MO Vacancies. Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks obtained in Written Exam for JKPSC MO Bharti. Then candidates will be called for Interview for selection of Medical Officer Vacancies. Final selection of participants will be based on their performance in Written Test and Oral Test. Applicants can check rest of the details related to selection procedure for JKPSC MO Vacancy through official links as given above.
Selection Method For Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2017-18 :
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Important Points For JKPSC Selection Procedure :
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination.
- Candidates should be need to qualifying Written Exam for attend the Oral Test for selection of MO post.
JKPSC Exam Pattern 2018 : Check Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Exam Pattern
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2017-18 For Written Examination :
JKPSC department will conduct Written Exam for select the candidates for JKPSC Jobs. Written Exam Paper Contains questions of Ayurvedic and Homeopathy. Exam Paper will be comprising of Objective type questions. Candidates can check further information about JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern for written test as available here :
|01.||Ayurvedic||Objective Type Questions|
How To download JKPSC Admit Card 2018 ? Download Procedure For JKPSC MO Hall Ticket
Participants who are going to take part in JKPSC MO Examination should download JKPSC Hall Ticket. Jammu & Kashmir PSC Admit Card is very necessary document which is comprising of important details about Exam Process. Candidates can check their Roll No., Exam date, Exam Centre, Timings, etc, through JKPSC Call Letter. Participants should be need to download JKPSC Permission Letter before Exam date for entrance in Written Exam. Applicants should take the printout of their JKPSC Admit Card and bring it at Exam Centre. Applicants must be required to carry their ID Proofs along with Permission Letter at Exam Hall. These ID Proofs can be your Pan Card, Voter ID Card and other any ID Card. Those applicants are appear at exam centre without their JKPSC MO Call Letter will be not allowed in Written Exam.
Conclusion : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued notification for 66 Medical Officer posts. Applicants who are interested can apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 before last date 15th December 2017.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released notification for 563 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Participants who are interested for JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs can fill Online Application Form till last date 28.11.2017. Starting date for apply online is 28.10.2017. Participants can follow official links to check eligibility details for Assistant Professor post. Candidates should collect other details like age criteria, selection method, etc regarding Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy from here.
Short Details For JKPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Post Name : Assistant Professor
Total Number of Posts : 563 Vacancies
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Application Mode : Online Mode
Last date for JKPSC Jobs : 28.11.2017
Official Link : jkpsc.nic.in
Important Dates For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017 :
Advertisement Number : 10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Releasing date of JKPSC Notification : 27.10.2017
Opening date for Apply Online for Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy : 28.10.2017
Closing date for submitting JKPSC Online Application Form : 28.11.2017
Last date for deposit Application Fee/ Challan : 30.11.2017
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : Check Discipline Wise Details For JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs
Total JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy : 563 Posts
Division of Vacancy For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates who are going to apply for JKPSC Jobs can check trade wise vacancy details as given here :
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Number of JKPSC Vacancy|
|01.||Applied Math||05 posts|
|07.||Environmental Science||10 posts|
|10.||Food Science & Quality Control||15 posts|
|11.||Information Technology||05 posts|
|12.||Computer Application/ BCA||05 posts|
|14.||Human Genetics||02 posts|
|16.||Clinical Bio-Chemistry||20 posts|
|17.||Water Management||10 posts|
|22.||Home Science||10 posts|
|23.||Nutrition & Dietetics||02 posts|
|25.||Islamic Studies||02 posts|
|26.||Tourism & Travel||10 posts|
|27.||Social Work||10 posts|
|29.||Functional English||05 posts|
|37.||Spoken German||05 posts|
|38.||Spoken French||05 posts|
|39.||Spoken Chinese||05 posts|
|40.||Public Administration||10 posts|
|41.||Television & Film Making||12 posts|
|48.||Music Instrument||02 posts|
|49.||Music Vocal||02 posts|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : Eligibility Criteria For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
Participants must check eligibility details before apply for JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs. Candidates can check information regarding Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017 through our website sarkariresultonline.com. Participants can check more details related to age criteria & educational qualifications for JKPSC Bharti as describe below :
Educational Qualifications For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants should have good academic records with minimum 55% marks from recognized University for JKPSC Vacancy. Those candidates are belongs to other category should have good academic records with at least 50% marks for JKPSC Jobs. Participants should have passed NET/ SLET/ SET organized by UGC, CSIR/AIU for JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs. Candidates can referred JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification to collect further details related to educational qualifications for Assistant Professor Bharti.
Age Limit For JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates should have minimum age limit as 18 years for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017. Applicants must have upper age limit as 40 years for JKPSC Vacancy 2017. Candidates can check relaxation in upper age limit for other categories for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Bharti as given below.
Age Relaxation For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2017 :
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as on 01.01.2017 for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy. Participants can check category wise maximum age limit for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 as mention below :
- Applicants who are in Govt. Service : 40 years
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC : 43 years
- Ex-Serviceman : 48 years
- PH candidates : 42 years
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 : What Is Examination Fee For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017 ?
Examination Fee For JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 :
UR candidates must be required to pay Rs. 805/- as Application Fee for www.jkpsc.nic.in Vacancy 2017. Participants who are belongs to other category should be make fee payment of Rs. 405/- for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment. There are service charge of Rs. 5/- will be charged by Jammu & Kashmir Banks with their Exam Fee.
Payment Method For JKPSC Application Fee :
Application Fee for www.jkpsc.nic.in Jobs will be accepted through Bank Challan at any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Candidates should be charged by Rs. 05 as service charge which is including in Application Fee for JKPSC Bharti 2017.
Pay Scale For JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 :
After selection for Assistant Professor post, candidates will be paid by Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- for www.jkpsc.nic.in Recruitment 2017. There are Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- will be given by department for JKPSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2017.
How To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2017 ? Application Process For JKPSC Assistant Professor Bharti
- First of all, participants must visit to official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates should go to Home Page.
- Then check ‘What’s new’ section for JKPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Participants must click on Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy 2017 Advertisement Link.
- Applicants must read JKPSC Notification.
- Candidates should click on Apply Online Link.
- Then applicants must fill up JKPSC Online Application Form with proper details.
- Applicants should uploaded scanned images of relevant documents, their signature & passport size photo in JKPSC Online Form.
- Then recheck your JKPSC Registration Form.
- Candidates must click on Submit button.
- Then applicants must deposit Application Fee through Challan.
- Candidates should take the printout of submitted JKPSC Online Registration Form.
- Then participants should attach the copies of fee challan & self attested copies of concern documents.
- Applicants should send it along with self attested copies of respective documents at the department’s address by post before 28.11.2017.
Postal Address of Department :
J&K Public Service Commission,
Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu-190009.
Important Links For J&K Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18 :
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure : Check Method of Selection For J&K Public Service Commission Jobs
Selection Process will be done as per JKPSC Department rules for JKPSC Recruitment. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview. Final selection of applicants will be depends on their performance in Interview for Assistant Professor post.
Selection Process For JKPSC Vacancy 2017 :
- Personal Interview Only
Important Points related to Jammu & Kashmir PSC Selection Methodology :
- Candidates must be need to carry their respective original certificates at the time of the Interview.
- Interview will be conduct at Headquarter of JKPSC Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Participants should check more details regarding selection procedure for JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 through JKPSC Official Website. Candidates can check official links through our website sarkariresultonline.com.
Conclusion : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has declared notification for 563 Assistant Professor posts. Eligible applicants can apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 till last date 28.11.2017.