Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published notification for IOCL Recruitment 2018. Department has total 381 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Marketing Division. Applicants who are eligible and interested can apply online for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy before closing date 10th December 2017. Participants should get the eligibility details for Apprentice Jobs through official links as mention below. Online Application Forms are available now from 04th December 2017. Participants should collect brief details such as selection criteria, applying procedure, etc for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment as describe below.
- Overview Of IOCL Recruitment 2018 :
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 : Check State Wise Details For Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2017-18 ?
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 ?
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 ?
- How To Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2018 ? Application Method For IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Selection Criteria For IOCL Oil Jobs 2017-18 ?
- IOCL Exam Pattern 2018 : Check Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Exam Pattern
- IOCL Admit Card 2018 Download At www.iocl.com
- Important Dates For IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Indian Oil Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Check State Wise IOCL Vacancy Details
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Check Education Qualification and Age Limit For 354 Trade Apprentice
- What are the Steps to Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2017 ? IOCL Online Registration Process
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Process To Check Selection Process and Exam Pattern For IOCL Trade Apprentice Examination
- IOCL Admit Card 2017 : Get Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017
- IOCL Result 2017 : How to Check IOCL Trade Apprentice Score Card @ www.iocl.com ?
Overview Of IOCL Recruitment 2018 :
Name of Organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy’s Name : Trade Apprentice Jobs
Name of Division : Marketing Division
Total Number of IOCL Vacancy : 381 Posts
Job Location : Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal (Eastern Region)
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Last date to apply for IOCL Jobs : 10th December 2017
Official Link : iocl.com
Important Dates For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 :
IOCL Recruitment Advertisement Number : IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./17-18
Starting date for submission of IOCL Online Application Form : 04th December 2017
Closing date to apply online for Indian Oil Recruitment 2017-18 : 10th December 2017
Tentative Date of Written Examination : Declare Soon
Tentative Date for Interview : Updated Soon
IOCL Recruitment 2018 : Check State Wise Details For Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2017-18 ?
Total No. of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy : 381 Posts
Division of Vacancy For Indian Oil Corporation Jobs 2017-18 :
Candidates who are interested can check state wise division of vacancy for Indian Oil Vacancy 2017-18 as mention below. Applicants can check IOCL Official Website to collect post details for IOCL Bharti 2017-18:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy|
|05.||West Bengal||176 posts|
|06.||Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal (Chemical Plant)||11 posts|
IOCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria For Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 ?
IOCL department has considered an eligibility criteria for Indian Oil Jobs. Applicants who are going to apply for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 can check eligibility details as given below. Our team of sarkariresultonline.com is providing brief details related to Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18. Participants must be need to fulfill some educational qualifications and age limits for IOCL Jobs as given below.
Educational Qualifications For Indian Oil Bharti 2017-18 :
Applicants must have Diploma in Engineering/ full time regular Course in concern trade from recognized University for IOCL Vacancy 2017-18. Participants can check further information related to educational qualifications for IOCL Apprentice Bharti 2017-18 through IOCL Official website.
Age Criteria For Indian oil Corporation Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18 :
Candidates must have maximum age limit as 24 years for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18. Minimum age limit will be applicable as 18 years for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18. Applicants should check information about age relaxation for Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Bharti 2017-18 as mention below.
Age Relaxation For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 :
Relaxation in maximum age limit for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 as on 01st December 2017. Candidates who are belongs to other category can check category wise age relaxation for IOCL Vacancy as given below :
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
IOCL Recruitment 2018 : What Is Application Fee For IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2017-18 ?
Registration Fee For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 :
There will be no requirement of any registration fee for IOCL Recruitment 2018. So, all the applicants who are going to apply for IOCL Jobs will be exempted by application fee.
Salary For Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017-18 :
Indian Oil Corporation will paid a good amount as salary to the selected participants for IOCL Vacancy 2017-18. Participants will be paid by IOCL department as per Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs 2500/-. Candidates can check further information about pay scale for Apprentice Vacancies through IOCL Recruitment Notification 2017-18.
How To Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2018 ? Application Method For IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18
- Firstly, candidates should visit to official website i.e. www.iocl.com
- Then you must go to the Home Page.
- Applicants should search for IOCL Notification For Trade Apprentice Jobs.
- Candidates must click on Indian Oil Recruitment Advertisement 2017-18 Advertisement Link.
- Then candidates should read Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Applicants must click on Apply Online link.
- After that, candidates must fill up complete information in IOCL Online Application Form.
- Candidates should uploaded scanned images of relevant certificates, passport size photo and their signature in IOCL Online Application Form.
- Participants must recheck their filled IOCL Online Registration Form.
- Then applicants must click on Submit button.
- Candidates should take the printout of submitted IOCL Online Application Form for their future reference.
Important Links For Indian Oil Corporation Bharti 2017-18 :
IOCL Recruitment 2018 : How To Check Selection Criteria For IOCL Oil Jobs 2017-18 ?
Selection of Applicants for IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview. Participants who are qualifying in Written Examination will be called for Personal Interview. Final Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their aggregate marks obtained in Written Exam and Interview. Participants should be need to Medically fit as per IOCL pre-employment medical standard for Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Recruitment.
Selection Process For Indian Oil Bharti 2017-18 :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Points For IOCL Selection Procedure :
- There will be need of weightage of marks for written test as 85% and for Interview as 15%.
- Written Exam Paper will be in both English and Hindi Language.
- There will be negative marking for the each wrong answer.
IOCL Exam Pattern 2018 : Check Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Exam Pattern
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2017-18 For Written Examination :
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd will conduct Written Exam and Interview to select the participants for Apprentice posts. Written Exam Paper will be consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Duration of Examination will be of 02 hours and Examination Paper will be in both Hindi and English Languages. Written Test Paper contains questions of subjects i.e. general knowledge/awareness, reasoning/logical ability and concern discipline. There will be no minus marking for any incorrect answer. Applicants can check more details related to IOCL Exam Pattern for Written Test as available here :
|Sr.No.||Subjects||Exam Type||Duration of Examination|
|01.||Reasoning/ Logical Ability||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||02 hours|
|02.||General Knowledge/ Awareness|
IOCL Admit Card 2018 Download At www.iocl.com
Candidates who are going to appear in IOCL Apprentice Examination must download IOCL Hall Ticket before Exam date. Candidates must check IOCL Official Website to get the date of IOCL Written Examination. Indian Oil Corporation Hall Ticket is very mandatory document at the Exam Centre. IOCL Call Letter is comprising of important details regarding all the procedure of written Examination. Applicants can check the information through IOCL Admit Card such as Roll No., Exam Date, Timings, Venue of Exam, etc. Candidates should also appear in Written Test with their Original ID Proofs. These ID Proofs can be your Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc. So, Participants must bring their IOCL Apprentice Admit Card and ID Proofs at Exam Centre for the entrance in Written Exam. Applicants who are present at Centre of Exam without IOCL Permission Letter will be not allowed in Examination.
Conclusion : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued notification for 381 Apprentice Jobs. Candidates who are eligible can fill online application form for IOCL Recruitment 2018 till last date 10th December 2017. Participants can check IOCL Notification for Apprentice Vacancies through official links as given in above section.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited is recruiting candidates over Trade Apprentices post in Southern Region. Consequently, 354 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date November 15, 2017. Submit online application form on the official website @IOCL Login Page. Before applying for recruitment, candidates must check the eligibility criteria from the article. Register your application form as it is going to start from 01.11.2017. Incomplete application form will be rejected. So, Aspirants can check the furthermore information for Indian Oil Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, etc from the IOCL official website.
Important Dates For IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Indian Oil Jobs
|Events For Indian Oil Vacancy||Dates To Recall|
|Starting Date To Apply For IOCL Recruitment||01.11.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of IOCL Online Form||15.11.2017|
Check Details For IOCL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of the Posts : Trade Apprentice
Total No. of IOCL Vacancy : 354 Positions
Mode to apply : Online registration process
Jobs Location : Southern Region, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date : 15th November 2017
Official Web Portal : www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Check State Wise IOCL Vacancy Details
Total Number Of Posts : 354 Vacancies
Division Of Vacancies For IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Tamil Nadu and Puducherry : 153 Posts
- Karnataka : 69 Posts
- Kerala : 46 Posts
- Telangana : 42 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh : 44 Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Check Education Qualification and Age Limit For 354 Trade Apprentice
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announce notification to hire candidates on 354 posts. It is a very good opportunity for the participants who are looking for IOCL Vacancy 2017. So, Interested candidates must check IOCL Eligibility Criteria so that their application form will get submit successfully.
Education Qualification For IOCL Jobs 2017- Indian Oil Recruitment 2017-18
Contenders who are applying for the IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 must fulfill the eligibility criteria s mention below :-
- Fitter Trade Apprentice For Post Code 100/ 105/ 110/115/120 : Candidates must have complet Matriculation with Two year of ITI (Fitter) course.
- Electrician Trade Apprentice For Post Code 101/ 106/111/116/121 : Contenders should have done Matriculation with Two year of ITI (Electrician) course.
- Electronic Mechanic For 102/107/112/117/122 : Aspirants need to complete Matriculation with 02 years of certificate course in ITI (Electronic Mechanic).
- Instrument Mechanic For Discipline Code 103/108/113/118/123 : Entrants must possess matric with two year of ITI Instrumental Mechanic course.
- Laboratory Assistant (Quality Control) For 104/109/114/119/124 : Candidates must have completed 3 Years of full time course of B.Sc in Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
Age Limit For Indian Oil Vacancy – IOCL Jobs 2017
Contenders applying for the IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017 must be of minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.11.2017. However, candidates can go through the notification for more details related to age criteria. Another information for Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 we advise to you to check IOCL Notification which is given below.
Age Relaxation For IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – Indian Oil Jobs
The age relaxation is only applicable to the candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD. Age relaxation of of 05 year will be given to SC/ST applicants and age relaxation of 03 year will be given to OBC applicants on upper age. In addition, candidates who belong to the PWD Categories will be given age relaxation upto 10 years.
What are the Steps to Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2017 ? IOCL Online Registration Process
That applicant who are interested in Indian Oil Trade Apprentice Vacancy can apply through online mode. The last date for submission of Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 registration form is 15.11.2017. Applying process may check the steps below :-
- First of all, Read the official notification of Indian Oil Corporation Limited @ www.iocl.com.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required information like like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Recent Photo and Signature.
- Before submitting recheck all the details and make the online payment.
- Click the Submit Button.
- After successfully applying for the online application.
- Finally, Save and take the print out for the future use.
Important Links For IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Indian Oil Trade Apprentice Jobs
IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Process To Check Selection Process and Exam Pattern For IOCL Trade Apprentice Examination
First of all, The Indian Oil Corporation Limited will select the deserving candidates on the basis of their performance. Candidates will be shortlist after appearing in the examination. The selection process will consist of two stages :-
Selection Process For IOCL Vacancy 2017
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern For IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017- Indian Oil Vacancy
- The Selection Process will consist of two stages i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview
- The IOCL Trade Apprentice Written Examination 2017 will Comprises of Objective Type Questions.
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Questions will be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test (objective type questions)||Relevant discipline, General
Knowledge, Awareness and Reasoning
IOCL Admit Card 2017 : Get Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017
The IOCL Admit card will soon be update on its official website. The examination is expect to be conducted on 03.12.2017. Enter your Registration Number and DOB in the given field. Submit all the details and then your IOCL Trade Apprentice Call Letter will appear on the screen. The admit card will be declare before one month of the examination date.
IOCL Hall Ticket 2017 is a important detail which carries information about candidate. Therefore, It is important to carry Admit Card as it will be consider as entry pass for the examine. Candidates will be provide with the complete information of Roll No., Exam Date, Timings and Shift, Register Photo and Signature of the applicant and Venue of Examination etc. So, Candidates have to carry any of their ID Proof with them. The Documents can be of :-
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
IOCL Result 2017 : How to Check IOCL Trade Apprentice Score Card @ www.iocl.com ?
As per the official notification, the results for IOCL Trade Apprentice Examination 2017 would be released after one month of the examination. In addition, the results however will be upload on the official website. The examination is expect to be conducted on 03rd December 2017. Aspirants who had given the Examination can download their Result through Roll No. wise and Name wise as soon as it will be updated.
Conclusion Of Indian Oil Vacancy : Hence, Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2017 for 354 posts of Trade Apprentice. The starting date and last date to apply for IOCL Jobs 2017 is from 01.11.2017 to 15.11.2017. The notification is out and candidates go through it for the detail study. The examination is probably going to be held on 03rd December 2017.